cabinet

cabinet
open up and come on in

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Lazy Saturday

Hey friends. I am in charge of my parents' house this weekend and it's no small feat. This morning John and I walked six dogs...at once. Three on one side: my family dog Scrap, and two of the seven pups my Piddle had, Winky and Whitey, who are the apple of my mom's eye. John was in charge of my brood: Chivo, Piddle and Boxer.

Everything was fine until the last five minutes of our trip. Some Grandpa and his Maltese came around the corner and he treated us like we were walking a pack of wolves. Whitey pulled out of his leash (of course) and I thought Gramps was going to stab him with his cane.

Then, my ever randy Chivo decides to chase after some loose-looking terrier mix and start howling for her number. I returned home with several rope burns from leashes, a headache and a bitter determination to walk these guys in shifts tomorrow. Wish me luck.

Whitey said it might help if he has a more "punk rock" look for tomorrow's park adventure, I guess to intimidate the other dogs?! So...I obliged him.

No comments:

Post a Comment